Between prospecting new business, showing new homes and preparing new listings for the market, you don’t always have time to handle administrative and technical issues. From productivity, to communication, to marketing and more, we collected a thorough list our favorite tools that will optimize your business performance, streamline your workflow, and help you make the most out of every minute of every day.
- Google Apps for Work – Google offers professional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more. The apps are specifically designed for business and teams to share and collaborate securely.
- Dropbox – Safely, securely, and easily store all of your documents. Share and access them from your desktop and mobile devices.
- WiseStamp – Professional email signature designs with easily customizable templates. Promote your real estate listings with every email you send. For Real Estate teams you can brand all team emails with WiseStamp for Business.
- Streak – Customer Relations Management (CRM) inside Gmail.
- Boomerang – Scheduled email sending.
- Hellosign for Gmail – Sign documents in Gmail.
Scheduling & Meetings
- Doodle.com Simplifies scheduling the scheduling tool you’ll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster
- World Time Buddy – Simple time zone converter for scheduling.
- Timer tab – Never lose track of time with this helpful timer tool to keep you on task.
- Join.me – Easy screen sharing.
- UberConference – Free conference calling with easy dial-in system.
- Google voice – Google voice users can make cost-free calls between each other, leave voicemail as easily as email, and much more.
- Hellofax – With HelloFax, you can conveniently send and receive faxes online.
- Highrise – Keep track of your client communications with this nifty tool.
- Survey Monkey– will help you build your questionnaire with its question bank and survey templates.
Tasks & Time tracking
- Trello – Trello is the free, flexible, and visual way to organize anything with anyone. Use Trello to collaborate with others or manage your own projects.
- Toggle – Simple time tracking tool and free timesheet alternative.
Marketing Social Media Management
- Pagemodo – Everything you need for a powerful social media rresence.
- Buffer – Buffer is the easiest way to publish content on social media across multiple accounts.
- Postplanner – PostPlanner saves you 2 hours daily on Facebook marketing.
- Oktopost – Easily manage and measure all of your B2B social media marketing
- Canva – Canva makes graphic design simple for everyone. Create professional graphics with the click of a mouse.
- Social Media Image Maker – Resize and retouch your social media images for the most share-worthy pictures.
- Picmonkey– Editing your photos is easy with PicMonkey! Add filters, frames, text, and effects with this free online photo editing.
- Powtoon – Create animated marketing videos and video presentations.
- Getresponse – Email marketing made easy. Keep in touch and inform clients of new listings.
- Mailchimp – The most popular email marketing solution.
- Madmimi – A great solution for creating, sending, sharing and tracking email newsletters.
- Fiverr – The marketplace for creative and professional freelance services. Use Fiverr to find a graphic artist that will create your customized business cards.
- Elance – A community of skilled freelancers eager to help you get the job done right.
- 99designs – The largest marketplace for sourcing graphic design talent.