“Small businesses are responsible for creating more than three-fourths of the country’s new jobs, and they pay out more than 44 percent of the country’s private payroll. This makes smaller companies an indispensable asset to the workforce, as they help keep unemployment under control throughout any economic climate.”
Sometimes it feels like the U.S. government doesn’t fully understand the importance of small businesses and their plight for better financing opportunities. While SBA loans are extremely attractive and more accessible, they’re also becoming highly competitive and therefore more difficult to secure.
If you’re thinking about growing or expanding your business, but don’t have the funds, finding the right financing vehicle can be a challenge. These 9 articles make sense of much of the messy information that face small business owners.
- How to Get a Small Business Loan: The Ultimate Guide outlines financing options as well as summarizes the pros and cons of business financing options. It tells you what you need to qualify in a way that makes sense.
- 5 Tips for Using Collateral to Secure a Small Business Loan will give you tips on how you can use your assets as collateral and how to mitigate risks, just in case you need to default on a loan.
- Here’s Your Actual Chances of Getting a Small Business Loan breaks down 8 criteria lenders typically look at and shows you the minimum requirement for each, so you know what you’re up against.
- A Guide to Choosing the Right Small Business Loan will help you figure out which type of small business loan is best for you based on important questions outlined in the article.
- Best Small Business Loans for 2016 examines the top options of online lenders to help you finance your small business.
- 14 Creative Financing Methods for Startups offers 14 options, beyond bank loans, that will help you finance your small businesses.
- 5 Tips to Getting Small Business Financing provides tips to maximize your chances of getting credit approval for your small business loan.
- Will Work for Funding: 7 Ways to Finance Your First Small Business investigates different funding options that will help find the right loan to finance your small business.
- Best Alternative Small Business Loans 2016 explores different types of loans for different types of business needs with a roundup of top picks to help you choose what’s best for you.
Which article did you find the most helpful? Let us know in the comments below.