A strong web presence is vital to your success as a small business. More often than not, if you can’t be found on the web you don’t exist. Here are the best podcasts that will teach you skills that will make you more visible. From building a website, to applying social media principles, these must listen to podcasts will help you increase your web presence and your revenue.
1. Code Newbie talks to people about their coding journeys and helps you on yours. Saron Yitbarek is the charming host of this podcast who understands the lonely and frustrating process of learning to code on your own. Her podcast offers insight on how tell stories using data, helps you avoid mistakes and inspire your passion for tech and coding. Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned coder, you’ll learn a ton from Saron and her guests.
2. Design Guy is the go-to podcast to learn about timeless principles of design, clearly and simply. Anthony Rotolo is the media designer behind the podcast who explains the elements of design, as well as rules and techniques and provides you with the information you need to know to use the principles of design to create a strong visual impact.
3. The Audacity to Podcast is the in-depth podcast about podcasting. Daniel J. Lewis is your charming host who will give you the guts and the tools to get out there and launch (or improve) your very own podcast. If you’re dreaming about starting your own podcast, this podcast is especially for you.
4. 31 Days to a Better Blog is a podcast project by ProBlogger Darren Rowse that gives you an actionable plan to help you build a successful blog. Listen to one podcast a day, follow the steps Darren outlines so clearly and within a month your blog and blogging skills will improve.
5. Entrepreneur on Fire is the 7-days-a-week podcast in which John Lee Dumas interviews successful entrepreneurs who share their secrets of success. In the lightening round of the podcast (typically in the last 10 minutes of the show), JLD asks his guest for tips that listeners can instantly apply to their business to become productive, build more connections and become more visible on the web.
What skills do you find more helpful to develop your web presence? Let us know in the comments below.