Written by Josh (Tzvika) Avnery
Josh (Tzvika) Avnery WiseStamp Co-Founder and Marketing director. Loves anything web and a struggling foodie in an office full of vegans.
We finished the year stronger than ever here at WiseStamp. As we Kick-start the new year, we feel it’s a great opportunity to share with you the marketers we found to be most useful consistently throughout the past year. Here is our top list of Marketers, those who always stay up-to-date on the latest trends, write the content we find most helpful, and take high-level topics and break them down for every level. If you want to tap into great marketing insights and inspiration and grow your business in 2017, then you should start following these experts right now: 1. Kevan Lee – Kevan is the content crafting ninja at Buffer, a great social media management tool with a timely, insightful blog on social media marketing. Kevan has a talent for deconstructing what could be intimidating topics into easy-to-follow, actionable steps.
2. Neil Patel – Neil is cofounder of the analytics companies KISSmetrics and Crazy Egg, and digital marketing extraordinaire. All of his knowledge can be yours at his blog Sprout Social, where he shares insider advice, like how he grew his blog to 100,000 visitors a month.
Follow @neilpatel 3. Joshua Parkinson – Joshua is a self-proclaimed “poet turned tech junkie whose passion for conversation and content led him around the world and eventually to bootstrap Post Planner,” a service that strategically schedules social media posts for optimum engagement. Follow the PostPlanner blog for all of Joshua’s secrets.
4. Kristi Hines – Kristi is the mastermind behind Kikolani, a blog the covers strategies for content marketing, SEO, social media, and web analytics. No matter if you’re starting from square one or if you’re looking to take your marketing to the next level, you will benefit from Kristi’s advice.
5. Mari Smith – Mari is one of the world’s leading social media thought leaders, widely recognized for her Facebook marketing expertise. Her e-newsletter “The Social Scoop” rounds up the best articles, tools, apps and resources on a weekly basis.
— Mari Smith (@MariSmith) December 18, 2014
6. Neal Schaffer – Neal is the founder and editor-in-chief of Maximize Social Business, the leading source for insightful social media for business advice. A Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencer two years in a row and a Forbes Top 5 Social Sales Influencer, Neal is a terrific resource on all things social media.
7. Peg Fitzpatrick – Co-author of the best-selling book The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users, Peg is writer writer and a self-proclaimed positive vibe producer, social media butterfly and connector. She partners with renowned marketing evangelist Guy Kawasaki on social media marketing strategy and innovating the world of social media. .
8. Darren Rowse – Darren is a blogging veteran who began sharing tips and resources for the blogger community back in 2004 with his highly popular site ProBlogger. Since then, he’s added over 7,000 articles, tips, tutorials, and case studies to his archives. Darren is an authority on how to turn blogging into a revenue stream and key marketing tool.
9. Jeff Bullas – Named among Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, Jeff is a leading blogger, author, strategist and speaker, who works with companies and executives to optimize their online personal and company presence and brand with digital and social media marketing.
10. Ann Handley – Ann Handley is a veteran of creating and managing digital content to build relationships for organizations and individuals, and is the co-author of the best-selling book on content marketing, Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business. Follow her to rethink the way your business markets.