Top 8 Newsletters Every Designer Must Follow in 2015
You need to stay up-to-date on the latest design industry news in order to keep your skills sharp, spot trends, and grow your expertise. Subscribing to the right newsletters is a key strategy for achieving this goal. Rather than searching for this information on your own, you can save valuable time by subscribing to the rights newsletters that aggregate all the trending news throughout the design world.
We’ve created a list of the best newsletters for designers– subscribe to them ASAP.
1. Smashing Magazine – Most famous design temple on web. Sign up.
2. Line25.com – Get websites design inspiration straight to your inbox. Sign up.
3. Nielsen Norman Group Most famous UX designer. Sign up.
4. Nir & Far – The psychology behind products and user behaviors. Sign up.
5. Invision Blog – Exploring workspaces around known web products. Sign up.
6. Hacking UI – News, updates and inspiration for both designers and front end developers. Sign up.
7. Inside Intercom – A blog about design, product, and marketing. Sign up.
8. Brian Lovin – Design Details – Product designer Brian Lovin from Buffer reviews the design details of the newest apps and platforms in his blog. Sign up.
For more great newsletters from the design world, check out Hacking UI’s Top 30 newsletters list.
Over to you:
What newsletters do you read the most? Let us know in the comments below so we can add them to the list.