Some of our clients have employees that manage their Google Apps emails via Outlook.
Below they can find an easy setup guide that will enable them to export their WiseStamp signature to Outlook, helping you keep your consistent company branding across all platforms.
Note: Once copied the signature will not be centrally managed via the WiseStamp Dashboard , If a change was made, you will have to follow the following steps to sync your latest Google Apps WiseStamp signature with your Outlook.
How to add your WiseStamp signature to Outlook
- After you reviewed and activated your personal WiseStamp signature send yourself an email with this signature from your Google Apps Mail.
- In Outlook - Highlight and Copy your signature from the received message.
- Open a new Outlook message. On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
- On the E-mail Signature tab, click New & type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
- In the Edit signature box, Paste your copied WiseStamp Signature.