If you’ve setup a Gsuite Domain you know that you can integrate many apps domain wide for you and your users to enjoy. WiseStamp is an app which you can easily turn on for your entire team with just a few clicks! This guide will take you through everything you need to know.
The first thing to note is that only a Super Admin of the GSuite domain can setup and enabled apps for the team. If you’re not the Super Admin of your domain click here to see how you can still setup your WiseStamp account.
If you are the Super Admin of your GSuite, you can continue with these steps:
- Go to gapp.wisestamp.com to start with setting up your WiseStamp account.
- You’ll be asked to fill in some basic information to start your trial account. Don’t worry, we don’t ask for any payment details until the day you decide to subscribe.
- Now comes the signature setup. Fill in your Company Details and click Next on the bottom right corer.
This is information which will show on all employee signatures – things like your company name, website, tagline, etc.
- The next page is for Personal Details. This is where you as the WiseStamp account admin will set your details – name, mobile, office extension, personal social icons, etc.
When you’re done click Next on the bottom right corner.
- Once you’ve filled out all the information you can add some eye-catching features with our Email Apps. You can add a Banner to promote a new product, add an HR Post looking for new hires, or use our favorite Green Footer as shown below to help save our trees!
Click Next on the bottom right when you’re ready to move to the next step.
- Now it’s time to set your design with a Template.
You’ll notice at the top of the page you can also tweak the design – change the size and shape of your logo and social icons, change the font style and size, or add your specified brand color.
When you’ve selected your template click Next.
- Now comes the integration with your GSuite domain. You’ll see this pop-up below promoting you to integrate. Click the blue Integrate With Google button.
- You’ll be asked if you’d like to install this domain wide for everyone on your GSuite domain. Click Continue.
- You’ll then be brought to a new page to confirm Google’s permissions.
- Once you accept you’ll see 2 more pop-ups showing you how to find the new app in your browser shortcuts, and prompt you to launch the WiseStamp editor again.
- When you click Launch App you’ll be brought to the Manage Users section of your WiseStamp account where you’ll see your entire Gsuite user list already synced to your WiseStamp account.
That’s it! Your GSuite domain is now integrated and synced with WiseStamp so you can start playing around with the signature design and inviting your users.
If you have any questions about the setup feel free to email support through help@wisestamp,com. They’ll be happy to answer all of your questions!