Are you currently a Pinterest user? With WiseStamp email signature you can easily share in your email signature links to your latest board or pins.
Follow those simple steps:
- Install WiseStamp email signature .
- Go to your Pinterest profile (http://pinterest.com/username)
- On the upper left side of your page copy locate your Pinterest RSS icon and copy the link to your RSS feed. (http://pinterest.com/username/feed.rss)
- Open WiseStamp in your browser.
- Select the “RSS” tab and insert (Ctrl+V) the copied link into the “feed url” filed.
- Click on the Apply button.
After the following steps a link to your latest Pinterest board will update automatically in your WiseStamp email signature.
Are you currently a Pinterest user? Want to share you pinterest boards and pinterest pins with all of your friends? With WiseStamp you can link your Pinterest profile to your email signature and share your pins through every email you send.
How to add a Pinterest button to your email in 3 simple steps:
- Install WiseStamp
- Open WiseStamp (click the icon and then “Edit WiseStamp”) and click on the Social Icons tab.
- Choose Pinterest button and enter your link