Tips for an Email Signature for a Teacher
If you are a teacher, you need a professional email signature reflecting your professional credentials. The proper email signature for a teacher must not only include your title but the subject you teach as well.
The following are some other useful tips for teachers looking to create a signature:
- Name: Use your middle initial as recent studies show that a middle initial is associated with higher intelligence
- Title: Make sure you mention the subject/s you teach
- Email: Displaying your email address is optional as your email is readily available to the recipient and if he wants to reply, he will just hit ‘reply’ and therefore doesn’t need it as a reference for communication.
- Photo: Although optional, it is highly recommended to display a photo giving your email signature a more personal touch.
- Colors: Mix and match colors to attract the eye to your signature helping you stand out from the crowd.
- Social: If you would like the recipient to have easy access to any of your social pages, you can easily embed social icons which can give the recipient immediate access to your LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook account without having to display links.