Email Signature for Bloggers – Here’s How They’re Done
If you are a blogger, you need to have an email signature for bloggers. Your email signature should have a link to your blog on your RSS feed, tumblr, or wherever your blog is hosted. The following are more useful tips to create an email signature for bloggers:
- Name: Use your middle initial as recent studies show that a middle initial is associated with higher intelligence
- Title: In your title, be specific regarding what type of blogger you are
- Link: Write the firm you work for and its website
- Email: Displaying your email address is optional as your email is readily available to the recipient and if he wants to reply, he will just hit ‘reply’ and therefore doesn’t need it as a point of reference for communication.
- Photo / Logo : Although optional, it is highly recommended to display a photo giving your email signature a more personal touch. People like to be reminded that there’s a real live person on the other side of the email. If the goal of the email is to brand your business, a logo may be more appropriate
- Colors: Mix and match colors to brand your signature. Use your blog’s branding scheme.
- Social: Provide easy access to your social profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) enabling the recipient to stay connected with you on a professional and social level.
- RSS blog post – Add your latest blog post to every email you send with our blog promoter