Tips for email Signature for Masters
Masters degree students looking to make an impression must have a professional email signature. Here are some useful tips to making that professional impression on any potential employers, professors, or even just friends and family.
Follow those rules:
- Use your full name. Avoid nicknames or acronyms. They don’t leave a professional impression.
- List your title. You are a masters student. Be sure to mention what your masters degree is in in your title. If you are a masters degree applicant, write it.
- List your phone number. Make it easy for the recipient to contact you using any means of communication including the oh-so confrontational telephone call.
- Add a picture. An image reminds the recipient that there’s a real person on the other side of the email. Don’t forget to smile. No one wants to see a Negative Nancy in their inbox.
- Add social icons. A great way to turn heads is to add beautiful social icons giving the recipient direct access to your Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook account.