In brief, here’s why you should add your Instagram account to your email signature:
- Instagram is set to reach more than 1 billion monthly active users
- People use Instagram early in their shopping process, and that’s when you want to meet them
- Instagram is a great way to build brand affinity by showcasing your products
- Interact with your Instagram followers to better understand what your audience cares about
- Adding it is quick and easy!
If you don’t have an email signature, start by browsing these email signature examples. With WiseStamp email signature you can easily share and promote your Instagram Profile with every email you send.
Add Your Instagram Profile to your signature:
Add Instagram to your signature follow those steps:
1. Go to WiseStamp email signature editor.
2. Go to Add social profiles and select +add another
3. Select Instagram icon from the list of social profiles.
4. Place the url to your personal Instagram profile (http://Instagram .com/YourName)
5. Click on the Done button.
That’s it, now all you have to do is send emails!