How to Link to My Google Calendar In Every email i Send
One of the greatest advantages of using an online calendar like Google Calendar is the ability to make your calendar public and allow for easy scheduling.
So here is how you can easily share your Google Calendar with your friends and colleagues – add a link to your calendar in your email signature.
Adding Google Calendar to your email signature is an excellent way to facilitate scheduling and give a more professional look to your emails
More text comes here
Add your Google Calendar to your signature:
- Install WiseStamp
- In the WiseStamp Social Icons tab select the Google Calendar Icon
- Link to your Google Calendar *
- Click on the ‘OK’ button.
* Click https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=YOUREMAIL@gmail.com
Your calendar must be public in order for others to use your Calendar Address .
To obtain your calendar’s address, follow these steps:
- In the calendar list on the left side of the page, click the down-arrow button next to the appropriate calendar, then select Calendar settings.
- In the Calendar Address section, click the HTML button. A pop-up window with your calendar’s public URL will appear.
- Use this URL to Link to your Google Calendar.
Want to make it more professional ? Add a Disclaimer using the WiseStamp Disclaimer Email App