SEO expert in Jerusalem
WiseStamp is looking for an enthusiastic and talented SEO expert to work in a successful and dynamic Startup.
The SEO expert will be responsible for all search engine optimization activities on large-scale projects and will work from our Jerusalem office.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Work from our Jerusalem office
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
☛ Apply today – Jobs@wisestamp.com
* Please mention your name and the position you are applying for in the subject line.