The WiseStamp email platform offers a unique, smart way of interacting with customers and audience in their daily emails, letting you add easily promote and market yourself with just a few clicks.
Come join us, we’re hiring!
We’re looking for talented, independent and enthusiastic people to become a part of a small team with a lot of challenges, great energy and last, but not least – a very unique working space! Besides email signatures, we so
Server side developer (with strong db skills)We are looking for a candidate with the ability to quickly learn new platforms. We use many different technologies, and while we don’t expect you to know them all coming in, we expect a candidate who can quickly learn and be proficient with them!Skills we are looking for:
- Passion for writing code is a must
- Quick learner (for real)
- Attentive to details, proactive mindset, self motivated
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL db’s
- Web client side experience is a plus
Content writer and social media managerWe’re looking for a full-time content writer and social media manager in our Tel Aviv office. You’ll be responsible for tons of cool content including:
- Website copy
- Product copy for B2C and B2B platforms
- Email campaigns
- Landing pages
- Blog posts and articles
- Social media posts
SEO expertWe’re looking for an enthusiastic and talented SEO expert to work in a successful and dynamic Startup. The SEO expert will be responsible for all search engine optimization activities on large-scale projects and will work from our Jerusalem office.Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics