WiseStamp Email Signature Manager
Create a unified company-wide email signature for as many employees as you need in around 10 minutes.
Try our easy-to-use email signature management software, with 14-day free trial (no credit card required).
Trusted by +6500 enterprises worldwide
What is an email signature manager?
An email signature manager is a tool that allows you to centrally manage and sync your company email signatures. Most email signature managers use copy-and-paste methodology to install their signatures. Only a few are capable of auto-syncing your signatures via API integration.
Enterprise email signature management made easy
WiseStamp is easy to integrate and easy to use for enterprise-level companies as it is for smaller size companies.
Making an email signature for your entire organization is as easy for 1000s of employees as it is for just 5.
WiseStamp gives you specific enterprise email signature solutions for IT, Brand, Marketing, and Sales.
Just because you’re big business doesn’t mean you have to settle for complicated solutions. We keep it simple.
Integrate, automate & deploy (no maintenance)
- One time set up and integration (Office 365, and G Suite)
- User directory sync with your cloud provider
- Automatic updates for new employees
- Signature segmentation by group or department
- Assign permissions for users to edit signatures
- Fully secured, no 3rd party server (complete ownership of data)
- GDPR Compliant
Achieve brand consistency across all company emails
Turn each email interaction by any employee into an opportunity to strengthen your brand and showcase your latest PR or accomplishments.
- Unify brand, logo, and messaging across all company emails
- Promote PR and awards
- Publicize company events
- Easily set up a legal disclaimer
- Showcase trust badges
Set up your email signature marketing channel
- Communicate product updates
- Promote webinars & events
- Drive promotions
- Upsell and cross-sell to existing customers
- Reenforce marketing campaigns with s banners
- Promote social media
Get the tools you need to close more deals
- Add photos for a personal touch
- Encourage LinkedIn connections
- Banners for special offers
- Request a demo link
- Schedule a call button
- Show Security certifications
G Suite signature management
- One-click sync for all your employees using API integration.
- Automatic updates for any employee changes.
- Assign user access to control user-editable fields
Office 365 signature management
- Office 365 integration for the Outlook web app, and an EXE app for the PC and Mac applications.
- Deploy & sync your company signature on all employee emails (desktop & web)
- Import & export users and their info and incorporate it directly into your newly designed signature.
Control every single employee signature from one place
Advanced segmentation enables multiple signatures per department or group.
Simple to use design editor enables each department to edit and control their signatures.
Tailor your signature to your specific needs
Choose from a wide range of apps and add-ons to create the exact signature you and your business need.
Showcase any type of content, create any campaign, select any CTA, and much more.
Track & analyze your email signature campaign performance
- Click Tracking to measure the success of all your signature CTA’s.
- Integrate into your analytics to see how email signature campaigns affect your results.
Your security is important to us
Dedicated technical support
We are here to help with troubleshooting, requesting information, or anything you need to get the outcomes you expect.
No email hosting
Unlike other solutions in the market, we don’t use third-party servers. You permit us to inject your signature but maintain full ownership over your email data.
Integration & setup assitance
We are here to assist you with setting up your account, integrating your systems with WiseStamp, and customizing your company signature so it helps your business grow.
We understand your concern about keeping your company’s email traffic data safe. That’s why we’re taking all necessary measures to protect your data from being compromised.
What our users say about us
We’ve been around for a long time (since 2009), and we’ve built meaningful relationships during that time.
You may be interested to hear what some of the people that joined us along the way have to say. These are personal words from people that stood where you are now and feel that they got a good solution.
How do I create an email signature in G Suite?
- Sign up to Wisestamp’s email signature manager
- Use the G suite manager control panel to add your details in the required fields (Name, Company name, phone number, office extension, social media icons, etc).
- Customize signature segments by department (choose a template, add special add-ons like banners, buttons, and disclaimers).
- Integrate our system with your G Suite domain and deploy your new signatures.
How to add a global Office 365 signature?
- Choose a designed template from our many options. Set your global company info, logo, and brand colors. Social media icons, buttons, and other widgets are also available as addons.
- Import a list of your users with all their required signature information in CSV format. Wisestamp will auto-embed the users’ info in their signatures – ready for deployment.
- Group your signatures by department or role, and assign certain users like department heads Admin authorization to edit their department’s signature, and give it uniquely relevant features.
- Send your users the Wisestamp Outlook Desktop Signature Installer EXE to install on their machines. Wisestamp’s manager can now auto-sync their Outlook apps’ signatures.
- Centrally edit and publish your entire organization’s emails signatures within seconds.
How to add a global signature in G-Suite?
- Connect your G Suite Super Admin with Wisestamp to easily deploy signatures to your entire organization’s emails with a click of a button
- Integrate your G Suite user directory with WiseStamp via API. We auto update new and deleted users and provides you a list of all your active users
- Assign multiple signatures with specific design and CTA for different departments and roles
- Quickly create a responsive HTML signature, company wide, using Wisestamp’s signature editor (use designed templates, upload a logo, and add banners, buttons and other CTA options)
- Centrally edit and publish your entire organization’s emails signatures within seconds
How to add a personal email signature in G suite?
You have 2 ways to do this:
How do I organize my email signature?
If by “organize” you mean “construct” then your best option (apart from getting a designer) is to use an email signature generator. Wisestamp has a free tool to do just that. But if you’re looking to make an email signature for your organization, then that’s a whole different set of needs. For that, we recommend using our email signature manager.
What is Gmail API?
The Gmail API is what allows programmers to communicate with Gmail via code. For example, a programmer can use the Gmail API to set a user’s email signature in Gmail (similar to what can be done via the user interface only via code).
How to add an email disclaimer in G Suite
You can create a G Suite signature disclaimer pretty easily in a few different ways.
- For personal use, we would recommend using the Wisestamp email signature editor, where you can set up a clean and professional email signature with a disclaimer in just a few minutes.
- For small teams that look to set up a unified G Suite signature, we recommend either starting with the free Wisestamp email signature editor and moving to our paid email signature manager once your marketing needs grow. Our signature manager helps you easily create, sync, and deploy signatures. It’s just $2/user and brings very high value for money.
- For medium, large, or growing organizations we highly recommend trying Wisestamp for teams. It’s made to automate and synchronize your entire organization’s G Suite signatures and save you a lot of valuable time, which you’ll be free to spend on your core activities. If you need different disclaimers for different departments, or if you change your disclaimers or messaging often, then this is the solution for you.