Email Signature Examples
You send dozen of emails every day, just imagine the effect of a professional email signature template.
What is an email signature?
An email signature is a powerful way to convey your professionalism to your readers and give them the information they need to contact you. An email signature is placed at the bottom of each mail, which helps leave a great impression and makes you stand out from your peers.
More than 1,248,000 professionals already use our professional email signature templates
100 Free email signature examples and templates for your gmail, outlook or yahoo mails. Get the most out of your emails with these stunning templates, and create your email signature today!
124,414 users this template
14,363 users this template
2,147,778 users this template
113,381 users this template
Top shelf template
14,850 users this template
15,970 users this template
22,021 users this template
14,799 users this template
13,020 users this template
Does Wisestamp have any special Black Friday deals?
Sure we do. Starting from the 23rd of Nov 2020 we’ll be offering 50% off on our pro signature subscription – that’s $35 instead of $70 per year. This bargain will be available for just one week.
For more Black Friday 2020 software deals see our list of the best offers this year.
How do you add WiseStamp to Gmail?
If you’re a Gmail user Wisestamp auto-installs your signature in Gmail with no need for you to do anything more than sign-in with your Gmail account like you would normally do on the web. This saves you the time and frustration involved in copying and pasting your signature into Gmail Settings (like all other generators do).
How Many Email Signature Template WiseStamp Includes?
- WiseStamp’s Free Email Signature Generator offers 16 free signature templates
- WiseStamp Pro Includes 14 of the best mail signature templates & ability to export any signature to HTML
How To Make a Professional Email Signature?
- Fill In Your Contact Details
- Add a Professional Signature Picture Or Logo
- Add Disclaimer To Your Signature (Footer)
- Add A Personalized CTA (Banner, Custom HTML, Event/Sales/Webinar/Newsletter Promoter)
How do I add a signature in Outlook?
You have 2 different ways to do this:
- Use the Wisestamp Outlook signature generator to create a signature in Outlook. This is the easiest way since Wisestamp installs your signature in Outlook with no manual action required from you.
- Manually edit your signature directly in Outlook settings. This is harder to pull off and end up with a good looking signature. To do this read our guide on how to add a signature in Outlook.
What size should an email signature be?
The recommended dimensions for an email signature are a Width of up to 650 pixels. The optimal Height is normally anything from 80 to 150 pixels, go with what looks best, for you. All templates in WiseStamp are designed to fit emails perfectly, so we got you covered.
How To Create an Email Signature?
- Open the Wisestamp Email Signature Generator
- Fill In your Signature details
- Click OK, I’m done
- Choose Your Email Client & Continue
- Sign up Using Gmail or your Email
- Add The WiseStamp Chrome Extension (optional)
- Done. Your signature has been automatically updated
How To Design an Email Signature?
- The easiest way to design email signatures is by using WiseStamp
- Choose your Signature template
- Select font size
- Select social icon size
- Add your photo or logo
- Select your template color
How To Create HTML Email Signature?
- Create Your HTML Email Signature Using WiseStamp
- Click manage Email Clients
- Choose your preferred HTML signature client (Thunderbird)
- Click grab signature
How do you add a signature footer in Gmail?
You have 2 main options in order to do this:
- Use a Gmail signature generator to create your Gmail signature then export and paste the code into Gmail (This is not needed with Wisestamp since our tool automatically installs your signature in Gmail)
- Manually add a signature in Gmail using it’s embedded editor. Click the link to see how it’s done.
How To Write Email Signatures?
- Write your name, position & company
- Include social icons (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Include your contact number, address & website
- Write a call-to-action (subscribe here)
- Write a disclaimer (optional)