Email Signature Examples
You send dozen of emails every day, just imagine the effect of a professional email signature template.
More than 1,248,000 professionals already use our professional email signature templates
100 Free email signature examples and templates for your gmail, outlook or yahoo mails. Get the most out of your emails with these stunning templates, and create your email signature today!
124,414 users this template
14,363 users this template
2,147,778 users this template
113,381 users this template
Top shelf template
14,850 users this template
15,970 users this template
22,021 users this template
14,799 users this template
13,020 users this template
What is WiseStamp?
WiseStamp is an email signature generator that enables you to create rich signatures using a variety of professional templates. It offers a unique, smart way of interacting with customers and recipients, allowing you easily promote and market your business in every email sent. WiseStamp supports all email providers: Gmail, Outlook, Apple Mail, iPhone etc.
Email Signatures 101
How do you add a signature to Gmail?
The quickest way to setup a signature in Gmail or other email is:
- Design a signature with WiseStamp
- Click on “Ok, I’m Done” and WiseStamp will be installed
- The signature will automatically appear in Gmail
How do you add WiseStamp to Gmail?
- Use WiseStamp to design a signature you love
- Once it’s ready, highlight the signature
- Copy the signature (ctrl+C, cmd+C in Mac)
- In Gmail settings (click the “Gear” icon, click “Settings” and scroll down to “Signature”)
- Paste (ctrl+V) the signature inside the “Signature” field
- Scroll down and click on “Save changes”
How Many HTML Email Signature Template WiseStamp Includes?
- WiseStamp’s Free Email Signature Generator offers 16 free signature templates
- WiseStamp Pro Includes 14 of the best mail signature templates & ability to export any signature to HTML
How To Make a Professional Email Signature?
- Fill In Your Contact Details
- Add a Professional Signature Picture Or Logo
- Add Disclaimer To Your Signature (Footer)
- Add A Personalized CTA (Banner, Custom HTML, Event/Sales/Webinar/Newsletter Promoter)
How do you set up a signature in Outlook?
- With WiseStamp, easily create your signature
- Click the “OK, I’m Done” icon to install WiseStamp
- Choose the “Outlook” option (requires a Pro account)
- You’ll be instructed on how to copy and paste your signature to Outlook
- You can always go back to WiseStamp to modify the signature
WiseStamp will work on all supported Outlook versions
How To Create an Email Signature?
- Sign up Using Gmail, Facebook or your Email
- Fill In your Signature details
- Click OK, I’m done
- Choose Your Email Client & Continue
- Add The WiseStamp Chrome Extension
- Done. Your signature has been automatically updated
How To Design an Email Signature?
- The easiest way to design email signatures is by using WiseStamp
- Choose your Signature template
- Select font size
- Select social icon size
- Add your photo or logo
- Select your template color
How To Create HTML Email Signature?
- Create Your Professional Email Signature Using WiseStamp
- Click manage Email Clients
- Choose your preferred HTML signature client (Thunderbird)
- Click grab signature
How do you add a footer in Gmail Without HTML?
WiseStamp allows you to create effective email footer
- Use the WiseStamp editor to create an email footer
- It should include your contact details, image
- You can also use Email Apps to make it dynamic and engaging
- Once you are finished, click the “OK, I’m Done” icon
- WiseStamp will be installed and added to your emails
How To Write Email Signatures?
- Write your name, position & company
- Include social icons (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Include your contact number, address & website
- Write a call-to-action (subscribe here)
- Write a disclaimer (optional)
Recommended Email Signatures Dimensions
Not sure how to create a signature for email? Our recommended dimensions are a width of up to 650 pixels; and as for the optimal height – you should think of what looks best, but normally anything from 80 to 150 pixel should do. The templates in WiseStamp are designed to fit emails so we got you covered.