emails sent with WiseStamp Gmail Signature Creator!
Gmail enables you to add an email signature to your emails. Your signature can include all the elements needed to present your business and brand and to enable your audience to communicate with you. Elements such as texts (for name, title, contact details), images (logo, personal photo or animated GIFs and banners), social link and buttons all with beautiful pre-made designs.
There are two ways to add an email signature to Gmail –
1. Manually add a simple signature through gmail setting (see instructors below).
2. By using our WiseStamp Email Signature Generator and easily connect it to your gmail account.
1. Open your gmail accout.
2. In the top right, click Settings > See all settings.
3. In the “Signature” section, add your signature text in the box. If you want, you can format your message by adding an image or changing the text style. You can put up to 10,000 characters in your signature.
4. At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes
5. You can later go back and manage your personal Gmail signatures directly from your Gmail message box – by clicking on the “Pen” icon in the bottom toolbar
Adding Multiple signatures – If you wish you can use more than one signature for your emails. For example, you can set a signature for new emails you and another one for reply to ones.
Customize your signature Design style, Font, Size, Color, images etc…
Add RSS feeds new Automatically Share blog posts, bookmarks, videos, daily quotes and many more…
Easily add your social services Facebook, Ebay, Twitter, LinkedIn, IM Services and many more…
Use multiple Gmail signatures create business & personal signatures to insert in your Gmail emails.
Follow these steps to create a signature In Gmail:
Follow these steps to To change Font Size In Gmail: