Last Revised: Nov 17, 2013
Acceptance of the Policy Please read carefully
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We collect two types of data and information:A. Non-personal Information
– The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information
”). To put it simply, we have no idea what is the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Like most websites on the Internet the Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information,such as:Technical information:
- Type of operation system (e.g. Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Type of Browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Type of Email Platform used by the User during a certain session (e.g Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook etc.)
- Browser and keyboard language (e.g. English)
- IP Address.
- Any Similar technical information
- User activity such as log-ins, signature generation date, and time of access.
- User’s ‘click-stream’ on the properties, such as clicks, mouse movements and similar information with regard to the User’s session (e.g. the fact that User has chosen to click on a certain link or access a certain webpage).
- Overall, impersonal statistical information regarding total amount of e-mails (bearing signature generated by the Platform) that were opened and/or hyperlinks clicked by the recipient(s).
that in order to collect the Non-Personal
Information we may use common third party analytics services such as:Google Analytics
, Facebook Insights
etc.B. Personal Information
– The other type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information
“). To put it simply, this information may identify an individual or is of a private and/or sensitive nature. Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided voluntarily
by the User (e.g. User’s name, email address, user’s signature format etc.) mainly by registration to the Platform and/or sync services of such Personal Information on our Platform. . We also respect and treat any email you may send to us as Personal Information.To avoid confusion
, rest assured that any Non-personal Information combined with Personal Information shall be regarded as Personal information
.When you connect to third-party services provider (“Third-Party Services Provider”) via the Platform, for the first time, you will be asked to permit such Third-Party Services Provider to share with us information about you, such as: Basic Information (your first and last name, your profile picture and/or its URL & gender); Your latest Profile Status update; Pages you admin, your living location and hometown as specified in your profile; information regarding and/or relating to posts and/or posts in your news feed; Your user ID number, which is linked to publically available information such as name and profile photo.We will not collect any Personal Information from you without your approval.
Among other things,WE WILL NOT
- COLLECT or STORE YOUR E-MAIL MESSAGES.
- Collect any Personal Information from your e-mails, without your explicit approval.
- Collect any chat or other correspondence between a User and any third-party.
How do we collect information on our Users?
Following are our main methods of collecting information on our UsersA. We collect information while you install, access, browse, view or otherwise use the Platform
. In other words, when you use or otherwise access the Platform we are aware of your usage of the Platform, and may gather, collect and record, either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers, the information relating to such usage. For example, when you connect to the Platform, your computer tells us your IP address.B. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily
. For example, when you wish to register to the Platform, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information which shall be kept on our servers. Each time you will be interested in providing information voluntarily we may ask you to consent to the collection and public display of such information.C. We will store, on our Platform, your customized signatures
, including and not limited to, your uploaded images and any other information you included in your signatures, with our online backup & sync services.D. We may track overall, Non-personal, email usage and hyperlink engagement
. We will do so using standard email tracking methods, such as measuring hyperlink clicks and/or embedding a tiny tracking image. We do so to measure and improve the performance and quality of our services.
What are the purposes of collecting the information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enhance the User’s experience on the Platform (e.g. by determining the best location for buttons and links etc.).
- Learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on our Platform (e.g. understand which email application is more popular than others).
- Better understand the priorities and interests of our potential customers and partners in order to better suit their needs and increase the efficiency of our sales and marketing processes.
- Administer the Platform, help diagnose problems with our server, to gather broad demographic information.
- Provide our third party partners and/or service providers the ability to receive aggregative and anonymous information regarding click stream data regarding our Users, preferences of Users and general trends on our Platform for analytics, statistics and/or business purposes.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Register you as a user of the Platform and to control access to your personal account.
- Personalize your experience on the Platform.
- Provide you with certain Features, services and information you have asked us to provide.
- Allow us to update you with news and tailored information regarding new features, offers, etc.
- Identify you when conducting customer service operations.
Sharing Information with third parties
Deletion of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete your Personal Information, you should send an email to the address [support <at> wisestamp.com], and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
When you visit the Site, we may use industry-wide technologies such as “Cookies” (or similar technologies), which stores certain information on your computer, and which will allow us to enable automatic sign-in to the Site, and make your browsing much more convenient and effortless. For example, a Cookie can “autofill” information on forms on the Site. Most browsers will allow you block acceptance of Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored.We also use certain third-party Cookies. These are a different kind of Cookies, which are stored on your computer by a third party site, rather than by the Company. This kind of cookie is updated each time you visit our Site or use our Platform, and also when you visit other websites that use similar Cookies, e.g. Facebook connect cookies, which handle login sessions of Users registered via Facebook connect.
We take a great care in maintaining the security of the Platform and your information therein, and in preventing unauthorized access to the Platform through use of standard industry technologies and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized usage or access will never occur. We cannot assure that no unpermitted use of your locally personalized information is made by any third-party with access to your computer You are solely responsible for protecting your computer and your locally stored personal information in any way from unpermitted access and use.
Users using the Platform agree to keep their password in strict confidence and not disclose such password to any third party.
Third Party Sites
Got any Questions?
or send us an email to the address support <At> wisestamp.com
, and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe.