FULL TIME | PHILIPPINES | OUTSOURCED
WiseStamp is the leading email signature solution for professionals and companies. We help over 1 Million users promote their businesses daily with every email they send. With WiseStamp, our users immediately strengthen their brand, get more leads, engage recipients on social, highlight their portfolio and get their brand out there.
So, what’s our special formula for leading the email signature market for over a decade? Well, it’s simple: we’re just damn good at it! Or maybe it’s our signature mix of passion, love, and dedication to make life easy for brands everywhere. Who knows? Back in 2008, two ambitious go-getters were looking for a simple way to create and embed their email signatures.
Since they couldn’t find any decent option, they simply created their own easy-to-use solution, fit for businesses of any imaginable size, and have been only improving and innovating on it ever since. With billions of email signatures being sent every day, it became clear there was an enormous opportunity for brand promotion, so adding more and more marketing capabilities to their signature solution was a no-brainer.
And so WiseStamp kept growing, becoming the go-to choice for everything related to email signatures, with over a million users and 15K companies served around the globe. We’re proud to be the reason that every company in the world can present the best email signature in every email they send.
About the team
We are growing our sales team! To match the demand for WiseStamp, we are seeking individuals that match our current team atmosphere. Finding a WiseStamp solution for the different sizes of businesses we serve keeps the team on their toes. Our most successful reps are always curious about the client and the product’s capabilities. They find creative use-cases and are well versed in the inner workings of cloud-based technology. The team quickly puts themselves in the client’s shoes and helps them through their journey to complete their overall goal. Identifying what type of a client you’re facing will help you understand their agenda better and faster. While your personal success is up to you, we have a strong team-based culture and working well within a team and accepting their feedback is imperative to an individual’s long-term success at WiseStamp.
What you’ll do
- Manage the entire sales process from the first contact to the final negotiation.
- Research and contact new potential clients.
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how WiseStamp can solve them.
- Develop an expert knowledge of the SaaS platform.
- Maintain detailed records in CRM and your sales pipeline and report upwards as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Head of Sales to support team’s growth and development.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and customer feedback to cross-functional teams.
- Work with global clients with emphasis on US clients.
Who You Are
- 2+ years experience in sales as an account executive – Must.
- Native-level English – Must.
- Experience working for international B2B SaaS companies – Advantage.
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions.
- Effective and professional presentation skills in virtual meetings.
- Experience working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
- CRM experience a plus.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with proven sales track record in closing business.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team player, willing so help others.
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales.
- Outsource position.