FULL TIME | US
Founded in 2010, WiseStamp is a successful email signature solution, designed for SMBs and Enterprise businesses, with over 250K users from all sizes, from solo users or to companies with 10k + employees.
Our teams are based out of Tampa, FL and Tel-Aviv, Israel, yet this role will be 100% remote.
About the team
We are growing our sales team! To match the demand for WiseStamp, we are seeking individuals that match our current team atmosphere.
Finding a WiseStamp solution for the different sizes of businesses we serve keeps the team on their toes.
Our most successful reps are always curious about the client and the product’s capabilities.
They find creative use-cases and are well versed in the inner workings of cloud-based technology.
The team quickly puts themselves in the client’s shoes and helps them through their journey to complete their overall goal.
Identifying what type of a client you’re facing will help you to understand their agenda better and faster.
While your personal success is up to you, we have a strong team-based culture and working well within a team and accepting their feedback is imperative to an individual’s long-term success at WiseStamp.
What you’ll do
- Oversee a sales pipeline, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Responsible for achieving monthly/quarterly sales targets
- Develop an expert knowledge of the WiseStamp SaaS platform
- Provide product demonstrations, aligning to the prospects needs and existing challenges
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and customer feedback to cross-functional teams
- Maintain detailed records in the CRM and your sales pipeline and report upwards as appropriate
Who You Are
- Account Executive Experience: Minimum of 3 years of SaaS Enterprise AE experience
- Creative: Tailoring the right solution for a variety of business owners
- Empathetic: Putting yourself in our client’s shoes and understand their pain points
- Driven: You’ll be the one deciding how successful you are in this role. Your quota and KPIs are your guide to be the best rep on the team
- Tech Savvy: You understand how SaaS technology works and have basic technical skills
- Curious: You always want to know more and you’re not afraid to ask questions
- Great Communicator: You can change up your communication style depending on your audience. It’s important to have excellent written and oral communication skills to succeed in this role
- Coachable: You know there’s always room for improvement. You seek out constructive criticism and opportunities for growth
- Extra Credit: Fluency in French or Spanish or Portuguese. HTML, technical background
WiseStamp offers competitive pay with 100% coverage for employee’s health insurance premiums (medical, dental, vision, life & disability). 401K plan with matching contribution. Generous PTO policy, paid holidays and family leave.