FULL TIME | TEL AVIV
About the position
We are looking for a talented DevOps Manager to join the WiseStamp team and take part in building and extending our product offering and forming a new team.
WiseStamp provides a world class SaaS platform that allows individuals and businesses to create and manage their email signature. Get the most out of your emails with a professionally designed email signature, power your brand and turn your emails into a powerful marketing tool.
We are a Remote-first company and encourage you to learn more about us at wisestamp.com.
- Proven DevOps and Infrastructure experience in building enterprise grade cloud solutions
- 5 years of experience with cloud services and modern web applications at scale (GCP\AWS adv)
- Expert with Linux environment, scripting and programming
- Experience managing a team and leading solutions, hands-on, from scratch to production
- People person, team player and strong communication skills
- Passion for cloud services infrastructure with looking into performance, reliability and cost effectiveness
- Work with a small team of experienced and highly talented developers in a global scale environment with cutting edge technologies
- Work closely with R&D teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative
- Be a technical leader in your domain, collaborate with stakeholders and customers
- Managing, mentoring and guiding team members, and supporting their growth
- Be a key member in the R&D leadership and its technical forums