Seamless integration. Highly secure. User sync. Data transfer. No maintenance after the initial install.
- One time set up
- No write nor read permissions within emails are necessary
- You keep control over user management
- You keep ownership over email data
- Integration done by Super Admin only
Save dozens of IT hours
One time set up
With One time set up for Google Workspace signatures, you can now create a company-wide signature that will automatically appear on all outgoing emails.
Expect an unparalleled level of integration and security. Our seamless integration means that you'll be up and running in no time, with easy user sync and data transfer capabilities.
Enable roles and permissions
With Role-Based Access Control, we provide you with a practical solution for granting specific administrative privileges to individual users or groups.
Assign signatures by department or teams
WiseStamp's signature software for Google Workspace enables IT administrators to easily assign dedicated Email signatures by specific department.
Automated new employees process
Our signature management software provides an automated and easy solution for new employees onboarding.
Sync with Google Workspace directory
With our synchronization feature of Google Workspace, you can easily sync your employees' directory information and email signatures with just a few clicks.
WiseStamp offers integration with all leading platforms:
Join more than 15K companies worldwide who already enjoy WiseStamp
Data storage and security
Data center technology
WiseStamp relies on the latest data center technology to ensure security and stability, with advanced encryption protocols, state-of-the-art infrastructure and continuous monitoring.
Integration & setup assitance
We are here to assist you with setting up your account, integrating your systems with WiseStamp, and customizing your company signature to help your business grow.
No email hosting
Unlike other solutions in the market, we don’t use third-party servers. You permit us to inject your signature but maintain full ownership over your email data.
We understand your concern about keeping your company’s email traffic data safe. That’s why we’re taking all necessary measures to protect your data from being compromised.
How do I create an email signature in G Suite?
- Sign up to Wisestamp’s email signature manager
- Use the G suite manager control panel to add your details in the required fields (Name, Company name, phone number, office extension, social media icons, etc).
- Customize signature segments by department (choose a template, add special add-ons like banners, buttons, and disclaimers).
- Integrate our system with your G Suite domain and deploy your new signatures.
How to add a global signature in G-Suite?
- Connect your G Suite \ Google Workspace Super Admin with Wisestamp to easily deploy signatures to your entire organization’s emails with a click of a button
- Integrate your G Suite user directory with WiseStamp via API. We auto update new and deleted users and provides you a list of all your active users
- Assign multiple signatures with specific design and CTA for different departments and roles
- Quickly create a responsive HTML signature, company wide, using Wisestamp’s signature editor (use designed templates, upload a logo, and add banners, buttons and other CTA options)
- Centrally edit and publish your entire organization’s emails signatures within seconds
How to add a personal email signature in G suite\Google Workspace?
You have 2 ways to do this:
How do I organize my email signature?
If by “organize” you mean “construct” then your best option (apart from getting a designer) is to use an email signature generator. Wisestamp has a free tool to do just that. But if you’re looking to make an email signature for your organization, then that’s a whole different set of needs. For that, we recommend using our email signature manager.
What is Gmail API?
The Gmail API is what allows programmers to communicate with Gmail via code. For example, a programmer can use the Gmail API to set a user’s email signature in Gmail (similar to what can be done via the user interface only via code).
How to add an email disclaimer in G Suite
You can create a G Suite signature disclaimer pretty easily in a few different ways.
- For personal use, we would recommend using the Wisestamp email signature editor, where you can set up a clean and professional email signature with a disclaimer in just a few minutes.
- For small teams that look to set up a unified G Suite signature, we recommend either starting with the free Wisestamp email signature editor and moving to our paid email signature manager once your marketing needs grow. Our signature manager helps you easily create, sync, and deploy signatures. It’s just $2/user and brings very high value for money.
- For medium, large, or growing organizations we highly recommend trying Wisestamp for teams. It’s made to automate and synchronize your entire organization’s G Suite signatures and save you a lot of valuable time, which you’ll be free to spend on your core activities. If you need different disclaimers for different departments, or if you change your disclaimers or messaging often, then this is the solution for you.