Were you able to get yourself a Google Wave beta invite? lucky #%#%… Show off a bit by letting your friends & contacts know about your new Google Wave account, as well as help them easily find and contact you on the Google Wave platform.
- Install WiseStamp email signature (Firefox addon).
- Click on the WiseStamp IM tab and select the Google Wave icon from the IM list (see image below)
- Fill in your Google Wave username – it should be in the form of email@example.com
- Add a compelling title such as:
- My Google Wave:
- Wave to me:
- Find me on Google Wave:
- Check out my Google Wave:
Now any outgoing email you send can be used to easily contact you via the Google Wave contact search:
- Google Wave icon Added to the IM icon list.
- Fixed – Feed title issues with the ‘$’ symbol.