How to add a hyperlink to your Yahoo mail signature
- Use this 1 minute guide to add a hyperlink to your Yahoo Mail
- Or generate your hyperlink Yahoo signature using our free email signature maker
Adding a hyperlink to your Yahoo Mail signature can take many forms. You can use a simple text link, an image link like a sales banner, or a button. Whichever is the best case for you, this guide will show you how it’s done.
Follow the instructions below.
- Select the gear icon in the upper-right corner of yahoo email and then select More Settings
- Select the Mailboxes on the left
- Select your yahoo email address
- Toggle on the Signature switch
- Scroll down in the right pane and click inside the Signature box
- Enter the content you want to be part of the signature
- Select the text you want to make into a hyperlink and click the hyperlink icon from the toolbar
- Enter the URL you want for the link in the dialog box and click Save
How to add a hyperlink to an image in your Yahoo mail signature
- Upload an image or photo you want to use in your signature to an online hosting website. Any image or photo you use must first be uploaded and accessible at an online hosting website
- Go to the picture at the host site in a browser, right-click, and then select Copy from the menu
- Position the cursor in the signature box where you want the image to appear
- Right-click and select Paste to place the image in the signature box
- Select the image and click on the hyperlink icon of the signature format toolbar
- Enter the desired hyperlink URL in the Address field and click save
- Open a new email in Yahoo to view your email signature
Make a better, prettier and more engaging email signature
Adding a working hyperlink shouldn’t be the last step in creating a professional email signature. There is a lot more that goes into an email signature that works. The good news is that you don’t have to work hard to make this happen for you.
All you need is 5 spare minutes and some idea of what you want your signature to do for you. Then you simply generate a great-looking email signature with WiseStamp’s free email signature generator.
WiseStamp can build a powerful email signature for you with hyperlinks, buttons, banners, and lots more features or design elements. It’s free and easy to use, why not try?
Free email signature generator
- 1-Click setup in your email
- Designed template options
- Add-ons for every need