G Suite Signature Manager by WiseStamp
Optimized for G Suite
WiseStamp’s G Suite signature manager lets you create and deploy unified email signatures to all your G Suite users from a central dashboard using you Super Admin.
|1-click integration with G-Suite|
|Wisestamp integrates with your G Suite Super Admin by API and syncs your user directory. New and deleted users auto update.|
|Dynamic user management|
|Assign user access to control which signature fields users can edit on their own. Segment signatures by user groups or departments and setup automated invites for new users.|
|Easy signature unification|
|Ensure that all your company’s signatures are uniform, well designed and employ strategic branding and CTAs.|
|1-click sync for your entire company signatures – connect your G-suite Super Admin account to our marketplace app and we’ll streamline the rest.|
|Get complete ownership of your data – Wisestamp integrates directly with G-suite via an API, and gets limited permissions to change the signature settings only.|
|Advanced design features|
|Create engagement with your brand and improve email conversions by segmenting your signature by department and roles. Set the right design, info and CTAs for the right team.|
Integrate WiseStamp with G-Suite in 5 quick steps
Generate growth with G Suite signature management
Wisestamp lets you turn your email communication into a low cost marketing channel. We’ll give you professional and effective email signatures that will contribute to your bottom line.
Our users are CEOs, IT managers, and Marketing executives. They chose us because we make it fast and easy to take control over your company signatures to increase brand recognition and reel in leads with every email sent.
See what our clients say
How do I create an email signature in G Suite?
- Sign up to Wisestamp’s email signature manager
- Use the G suite manager control panel to add your details in the required fields (Name, Company name, phone number, office extension, social media icons etc.)
- Customize signature segments by department (choose a template and add special add-ons like banners, buttons and disclaimers)
- Integrate our system with your G Suite domain and deploy your new signatures
How to add a personal email signature in G suite?
You have 2 ways to do this:
How to add an email disclaimer in G Suite
You can create a G Suite signature disclaimer pretty easily in a few different ways.
- For personal use we would recommend using the Wisestamp email signature editor, where you can set up a clean and professional email signature with a disclaimer in just a few minutes.
- For small teams that look to set up a unified G Suite signature we recommend either starting with the free Wisestamp email signature editor and moving to our paid email signature manager once your marketing needs grow. Our signature manager helps you easily create, sync, and deploy signatures. It’s just $2/user and brings very high value for money.
- For medium, large or growing organizations we highly recommend trying Wisestamp for teams. It’s made to automate and synchronize your entire organization’s G Suite signatures and save you a lot of valuable time, which you’ll be free to spend on your core activities. If you need different disclaimers for different departments, or if you change your disclaimers or messaging often, then this is the solution for you.
What is Gmail API?
The Gmail API is what allows programmers to communicate with Gmail via code. For example, a programmer can use the Gmail API to set a user’s email signature in Gmail (similar to what can be done via the user interface only via code).
How do I organize my email signature?
If by “organize” you mean “construct” then your best option (apart from getting a designer) is to use an email signature generator. Wisestamp has a free tool to do just that. But if you’re looking to make an email signature for your organization, then that’s a whole different set of needs. For that we recommend using our email signature manager.