As the power of the web and collaboration continues to develop, we can find an increasing number of tools that will help us become more efficient, more effective without spending a ton of money. With 2015 well on its way, we’ve taken the liberty of creating a list of tools we constantly use, highly recommend, and know they will help you meet your business goals no matter what they are. Business Apps & Digital Storage
- Google Apps for Work – Google offers professional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more. The apps are specifically designed for business and teams to share and collaborate securely.
- Dropbox – Safely, securely, and easily store all of your documents. Share and access them on your desktop and mobile devices.
- WiseStamp – Professional email signature designs with social icons and easily customizable templates. Promote your business with every email you send.
- Streak – Customer Relations Management (CRM) inside Gmail.
- Boomerang – Scheduled email sending.
- Hellosign for Gmail – Sign documents in Gmail.
- Getresponse – Email marketing made easy.
Scheduling & Meetings
- Doodle.com Simplifies scheduling the scheduling tool you’ll actually use. Find a date for a meeting, twice as fast.
- World Time Buddy – Simple timezone converter for scheduling.
- Join.me – Easy screen sharing.
- Clickmeeting – Meet and collaborate online with teams, clients and partners.
- Toggle – Never lose track of time with this helpful timer tool to keep you on task.
- Timer tab – Easily countdown and pace your tasks.
- Social Media Management
- Fiverr – The marketplace for creative and professional freelance services.
- Elance – A community of skilled freelancers eager to help you get the job done right.
- 99designs – The largest marketplace for sourcing graphic design talent.
We also recommend you to check out the following lists:
- 26 Productivity and Social Media Marketing Tools to Spice Up Your Business by Donna Moritz @SociallySorted
- The 25 Tools Every Entrepreneur Should Know About by Sujan Patel @sujanpatel
Thanks Donna & Sujan for being the inspiration of this post. What other tools do you recommend? Leave a comment below and add your suggestions to this list. Image credit – Steve Snodgrass