- Business Apps & Digital Storage
- Scheduling & Meetings
- Customer Service
- Tasks & Time tracking
As marketers, entrepreneurs and small business owners, we are constantly trying to get the most out of every dollar spent. For example: the highest ROI, that’s as true for our time as it is for our budget. On top of that, there are so many other daily tasks that need to be done, such as emails to answer, campaigns to review, content to publish…. the list doesn’t seems to end!
Having the right set of productivity tools can make a big difference in how effectively your team works together and how well they succeed at their tasks.
Luckily there are a plenty of low-cost tools, many are even free, that you can use to become more productive. This will enable you to have a little more time to focus on your goods. As time management is a key factor in marketing any business its important you know what to prioritise
In order to help you in your constant quest to streamline, we’ve put together a list of 31 tools that are already helping small businesses optimize their performance. These are the best set of marketing productivity tools that will help you grow your business in 2020.
- Ahrefs– A tool that is used to identify keywords for which your competitors rank in organic search and the amount of traffic driven by each of them.
- Google Search Console – Search Console is a SEO tool that helps you measure your site’s search traffic and performance by indexing status to optimize visibility.
- SEMRush – An SEO tools that is specialized in keyword research tailored to your field. It tracks keyword strategies that are used by competitors and enables SEO audit for your business blogs.
Business Apps & Digital Storage
- Google Apps for Work – Google offers professional email, online storage, shared calendars, video meetings and more. The apps are specifically designed for business and teams to share and collaborate securely.
- Dropbox – Safely, securely, and easily store all of your documents, which you have access to on your desktop and mobile devices.|
- WiseStamp – Professional email signature designs with easily customizable templates. Promote your webinar or event with every email you send using WiseStamp’s Webinar and Event Promoters email apps.
- Streak – Customer Relations Management (CRM) inside Gmail. A simple spreadsheet that allows — adding, editing, and collaborating with all team members.
- Boomerang – Boomerang for email lets you take control of when you send and receive email messages by scheduled email sending.
- Hellosign for Gmail – Its a chrome browser extension that lets you sign attachments right from your inboxSign documents in Gmail.
Scheduling & Meetings
- vCita – All in one business management platform that helps manage clients, booking appointments and payments. vCita is designed to help small businesses grow by interacting with their clients, driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email and social while empowering clients to self-serve.
- World Time Buddy – provides a time zone converter for scheduling that enables you to compare multiple time zones, plan conference calls, international phone calls and web meetings.
- Timer tab – Never lose track of time with this helpful timer tool to keep you on task.
- Join.me – Easy screen sharing tools that enables users to take part in business discussion from all over the world that also provides unlimited audio.
UberConference – Hold free conference meetings over the phone with easy dial-in system on the plus side its free of charge.
Google voice – Google voice users can make cost-free calls between each other, leave voicemail as easily as email, and much more.
Hellofax – With HelloFax, you can conveniently send and receive faxes online.
- Highrise – Communication and customer service made easy with this nifty tool.
- Survey Monkey– will help you build your questionnaire with its question bank and survey templates.
Tasks & Time tracking
- Trello – Trello is the free, flexible, and visual way to organize anything with anyone. Use Trello to streamline your marketing campaigns.
- Toggle – Simple time tracking tool and free timesheet alternative. Stay on track with billable hours and ensure your efficiency as well as that of your team’s
Marketing & Social Media Management
- Pagemodo – Everything you need for a powerful social media presence. Use Pagemodo for all your social marketing needs.
- Buffer – Buffer is the easiest way to publish content on social media across multiple accounts by pre scheduling.
- Postplanner – PostPlanner saves you 2 hours daily on Facebook marketing.
- Oktopost – Easily manage and measure all of your B2B social media marketing
- Canva – Canva makes graphic design simple for everyone. Create professional graphics with the click of a mouse.
- Social Media Image Maker – Resize and retouch your social media images for the most share-worthy pictures.
- Picmonkey– Editing your photos is easy with PicMonkey! Add filters, frames, text, and effects with this free online photo editing.
- Powtoon – Create animated marketing videos and video presentations.
- Getresponse – helps create content, and increase traffic to your website. Integrated email marketing, autoresponders, and landing pages let you automate marketing campaigns. Advanced analytics to track conversions, leads, and ROI, and learn what your customers want.
- Mailchimp – The most popular email marketing solution that provides a CRM management tool, audience dashboard, segmentation and Personalization Predicted demographics.
- Madmimi – A great solution for creating, sending, sharing and tracking email newsletters.
- Fiverr – The marketplace for creative and professional freelance services.
- Elance – A community of skilled freelancers eager to help you get the job done right.
- 99designs – The largest marketplace for sourcing graphic design talent.
There you go, keep in mind that the one element that separates the top marketers from the rest, is their ability to understand what to priorities. So, keep that in mind when planning your marketing strategy to leverage tools that allow them to work efficiently. These are some of the best tools to help keep teams ahead of the competition. Now, that you know the top marketing tools it’s time you start using them.