Email Signatures for an Academic – 5 useful tips to create an email signature
Are you currently an academic in school or looking for a job? Want to market yourself? An email signature for an academic is simple to create and extremely efficient. If you are an academic its time to make sure you have the right tools in doing so. Email signatures are very important into the success of landing a job. Email sigs can make a huge impact on your job search and on future employers.When creating a email signature for an academic it is important to include a few things.
Get a WiseStamp Academic email signature now:
Here are some important things to include to create a email signature:
1. Email Address: This makes trying to contact you much easier.
2. Full Name: You want to make sure your employer knows who you are.
3. Telephone: Another way for your employer to get in touch with you, the more ways the better.
4. College and Year Graduated: let your employer know where you studied and what year you graduated because it might not be clear to them
5. Website and/or Social network sites
Email signatures for an academic is a great tool to utilize when responding to emails. Regardless of what type of job you are looking for, email signatures are an important tool to help academic develop their personal image and stand out in the job market.
WiseStamp allows you to add your LinkedIn profile, a link to your resume or cv with ResumeBucket as well as your Facebook or twitter account. So don’t wait any longer, download WiseStamp and create your email signature!