Email Signature for Administrative Assistant top tips
Administrative assistants need to have a professional email signature reflecting their role as an administrative assistant. The following are some important tips for administrative assistants to follow when creating an email signature for administrative assistant.
- Name: Use your middle initial as recent studies show that a middle initial is associated with higher intelligence.
- Title: In your title, be specific with regards to to your field.
- Email: Displaying your email address is optional as your email is readily available to the recipient. If he wants to reply, he will just hit ‘reply’ and therefore doesn’t need it as a point of reference for communication.
- Photo / Logo : Although optional, it is highly recommended to display a photo giving your email signature a more personal touch. People like to be reminded that there’s a real live person on the other side of the email. If the goal of the email is to brand your school, a logo may be more appropriate.
- Colors: Mix and match colors to brand your signature. That way you can be in synch with your company’s branding scheme.
- Social: Provide easy access to your social profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) enabling the recipient to stay connected with you or your school on a professional and social level.