Email Signature for Graphic Designer -7 The 7 Rules You Must Follow
A graphic designer’s email signature needs to stand out from the rest. It must reflect your talent and professional appearance while providing easy access to your portfolio. The following are some important tips to upgrade and enhance the email signature for graphic designer.
- Name: Use your middle initial as recent studies show that a middle initial is associated with higher intelligence
- Title: In your title, be specific regarding your field of expertise. If applicable, don’t forget to add the type of design you specialize in.
- Link: Include the name of the company you work for/own, its logo and website
- Email: Displaying your email address is optional as your email is readily available to the recipient and if he wants to reply, he will just hit ‘reply’ and therefore doesn’t need it as a point of reference for communication.
- Photo / Logo : Although optional, it is highly recommended to display a photo giving your email signature a more personal touch. People like to be reminded that there’s a real live person on the other side of the email. If the goal of the email is to brand your business, a logo may be more appropriate.
- Colors: Mix and match colors to brand your signature. That way you can be in synch with your organization’s branding scheme.
- Social: Provide easy access to your social profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) enabling the recipient to stay connected with you on a professional and social level.