emails sent with WiseStamp Outlook Signature Creator!
Outlook products (live, for desktop, outlook on the web and outlook for business) enable you to add one or multiple email signatures to your emails. Your signature can include all the elements needed to present your business and brand and enable you audience to communicate with you. Elements such as texts (for name, title, contact details), images (logo, personal photo or animated GIFs and banners), social link and buttons all with beautiful pre-made designs.
If you already have a designed email signature, you can skip this step.
1. Open a new email message.
2. On the Message menu, select Signature > Signatures.
The Message menu and the Signature button might be in two different locations, depending whether you are composing a new email message or a reply or forward.
3. Under Select signature to edit, choose New, and in the New Signature dialog box, type a name for the signature (it could be my-signature, by the title you wish to add or any other name that will enable you to recognize it later).
4. Under Edit signature, place your signature. You can change the text fonts, colors, and sizes as well as control the text alignment. You can add links and social media icons, images (such as logo or personal photo). If you want to create a better more robust design, check out our free Email signature generator to format your signature, then copy and paste the signature into the Edit signature box. You can also use one of our pre-designed templates for your signature, customize it, and then copy and paste them into the Edit signature box.
5. Next choose an email account to associate with the signature. You can have different signatures for each email account. Choose default signature In the E-mail account drop-down box.
In the New messages drop-down box, select one of your signatures If you want your signature added to all new messages by default . If you don’t want to automatically add a signature to new messages, choose (none). Note! This doesn’t add a signature to any messages you reply to or forward.
6. In the Replies/forwards drop-down, select one of your signatures if you want your signature to appear in the messages you reply to and forward.
7. To save your new signature press OK and go back to your message. If you don’t see the signature you’ve just created in your message, don’t worry. Outlook won’t add your new signature to the this message, but all future messages will have the signature added automatically. To add your signature manually to the message, select Signature from the Message menu and then pick the signature you just created.
Note: If you use Outlook for Desktop (as part of office 365) and Outlook on the web (outlook live or Outlook on the web for business), you will have to add your email signature in both platforms. See instructions for how to create email signatures in Outlook on the web, see Create and add an email signature in Outlook.com or Outlook on the web.
Create an outstanding Outlook signature in less than 2 minutes with WiseStamp email signature generator. Choose from a collection of Professional outlook signature templates, Customize and Include IM & Social profiles, Automatically share your Blog posts, Quotes, News, Bookmarks and more… Enhance your personal and business Outlook mail signatures & email interactions. Create your Outlook signature now.
Customize your signature Design style, Font, Size, Color, images etc…
Add RSS feeds new Automatically Share blog posts, bookmarks, videos, daily quotes and many more…
Easily add your social services Facebook, Ebay, Twitter, LinkedIn, IM Services and many more…
Use multiple signatures create business & personal signatures to insert in your Outlook emails.
Enjoy your new Social media rich Outlook signature!
WiseStamp will work on all supported Outlook versions