We are happy to officially announce WiseStamp’s partnership with
We are happy to let you know that this is now possible by simply adding your VisualCV resume to your WiseStamp email signature. VisualCV is a website that provides users with a virtual resume, as well as a database of job openings and networking opportunities. Whether you’re a job seeker, entrepreneur, consultant, student or manager, VisualCV lets you display all of your credentials in an easy to read format, with multimedia integration. For example, you can upload or embed a video resume or a podcast of you being interviewed. So now, every email you send will become an elegant self-promotion that will help you find a job!
So how can you do this-job hunting tips?
Here we have collected for you a few job hunting tips to create a powerful job hunting WiseStamp signature:
- Create your online resume at VisualCV.com
- Link your VisualCV resume to your WiseStamp email signature
- Choose the
VisualCV icon in the WiseStamp ‘Social’ tab.
- Fill in the URL of your VisualCV resume
- Choose the
- Write a compelling title before your resume icon, to indicate you are seeking for employment such as:
- Seeking employment:
- I’m employable –
- Hire me:
- Job hunting:
- Looking for work:
- Will work for food:
- Include additional job related social services to your signature such as:
- You can also add your professional blog feed via the WiseStamp ‘Rss’ tab.
As simple as that!