Drive Traffic to Your Blog Simply by Using Your email Signature
Writing a blog?
So you’ve got yourself a Blog! Cool, now all you have to do is find readers…
Not so simple, ah?
Well, fortunately, you can transform your email signature into a reader-magnet. Just think of the fact that you send about a million emails daily. Use them as a super efficient marketing tool and attract the people you email to your blog using your signature!
Here are 6 simple tips to create an email signature that works for your blog:
- Link– Add a link to your blog in your email signature.
- Feed new – Include your updating blog feed (RSS) in your signature. (see below)
- Logo-Add your blog/brand logo.
- Icon– Add an icon linking to your blog or blog RSS.
- Text– create a title for your feed such as (we bet you can be more creative than that!):
- “Read my blog:”
- “My latest post:”
- “Visit my blog-“
- “My tweets-“
- “Reality bites-“
- “What was I up to-“
- Social-Include all your Social media info (twitter, facebook, linkedin etc..) to network with your blog readers and demonstrate your social identity.
WiseStamp, a Firefox extension, enables you to do all this and much more for free!
Start driving traffic to your blog right now – Download WiseStamp NOW!
Sample WiseStamp blog signature:
Learn how to: