Email Signature for Bachelor Degree
Finally got your bachelor degree? Congratulations.
An email signature will help you jumpstart your career as a bachelor degree holders, as it allows you:
 To grow your professional network with social buttons
 To communicate your academic accomplishments
 To let people know when you are looking for a job
 To let people know when you are looking for an internship
 To brand yourself by appearing professional and showcasing your style.
Student applicants looking to make an impression must have a professional email signature. Here are some useful tips for making that professional impression on any potential employers, professors, or even just friends and family.
Follow these rules:
- Use your full name. Avoid nicknames or acronyms. They don’t leave a professional impression.
- List your title. If you are a bachelor degree student, write it. If you already received your bachelor’s, write that. It is just as much a profession as an attorney. Say it proudly and don’t be afraid to scream it from therooftopss.
- List your phone number. Make it easy for the recipient to contact you using any means of communication including the oh-so confrontational telephone call.
- Don’t display your email. Many students make the mistake of displaying their email in their email signature. This is unnecessary. If the recipient wants to contact you by email, he’ll just reply to your email.
- Add a picture. An image reminds the recipient that there’s a real person on the other side of the email. Don’t forget to smile. No one wants to see a Negative Nancy in their inbox..
- Add social icons. A great way to turn heads is to add beautiful social icons giving the recipient direct access to your Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook account.