Email Signature Format for College Students – Here’s How it’s Done
How should an email signature format for college students be crafted?
This is a common question that we have tackled head on.
The general rule of thumb is that the format should be neat, clean, and linear.
But here are some other useful tips:
- Phone number – Your full name should come first followed by your title and phone number.
- Email – Displaying your email address is optional as your email is readily available to the recipient and if he wants to reply, he will just hit ‘reply’ and therefore doesn’t need it as a reference for communication.
- Photo – Although optional, it is highly recommended to display a photo giving your email signature a more personal touch.
- Colors – Mix and match colors to attract the eye to your signature helping you stand out from the crowd.
- Social – If you would like the recipient to have easy access to any of your social pages, you can easily embed social icons which can give the recipient immediate access to your LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook account without having to display links.