WordPress-How to share blog posts in email signature?
With WiseStamp email signature you can easily promote and share in your email signature your latest and most fresh WordPress blog post, via your WordPress blog RSS feed.
Add the RSS App to your emails – Follow these simple steps:
- Install WiseStamp email Apps version (Firefox / Chrome).
- Open the WiseStamp editor (click the WiseStamp icon and then “Open WiseStamp”)
- In the Apps tab, click the RSS App and click the “Add” icon. Title your RSS feed and add the URL to the feed.
- How do you find the URL? Simply go to your blog/news site and look for the orange icon . Now, copy the address (URL) into the RSS URL field in the WiseStamp editor.
This is a very powerful way to get new readers and to spread the news that interest you. Check it out!
Not sure how to find your WordPress blog RSS Feed?
- Click the RSS icon in the Status Bar of your browser.
- Or leran how to find and copy Your WordPress RSS Feed.
After the following steps a link to your latest post will update automatically in your WiseStamp email signature.