Content from blog feed to make my email more efficient
One of the most effective ways to enrich your signatures is share content from a blog. This is why our Feed email app is one of the top ranking in our gallery.
How do I use the Feed email app?
- Go to the Feed email app page and click “Add to WiseStamp” (or “Download”).
- Add a link (URL) to your RSS feed
- To find a URL, go to the blog / page and look for “RSS”, “Feed” or the orange icon
- Example of URLs : http://feeds.feedburner.com/my-blog or anything ending with .xml
What Feeds should I use?
For those of you that didn’t give this a try, here are a few ideas to make your email more effective:
- Do you write a blog? Add your latest posts! This will help position you as a professional and a source of knowledge
- Make your email attractive with feeds from professional blogs and sites. For example:
- Like Tech? Try adding the feed of Techcrunch, Mashable, GigaOm, LifeHacker etc.
- News fanatic? NPR, ABC, BBC, CNN
- Environmentalist? Worldgreen, National Geographic, WWF
- You get the point!