Have a Google Wave account? Learn how to add your Google Wave Profile to your email signature via WiseStamp
With WiseStamp email signature you can easily share in your email signature your Google Wave account, help your friends & contacts know about your new Google Wave account, as well as enable them to easily find and contact you on the Google Wave platform.
- Install WiseStamp email signature (Firefox addon).
- Click on the WiseStamp IM tab and select the Google Wave icon from the IM list (see image below)
- Fill in your Google Wave username – it should be in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a compelling title such as:
- My Google Wave:
- Wave to me:
- Find me on Google Wave:
- Check out my Google Wave:
Now any outgoing email you send can be used to easily contact you via the Google Wave contact search:
Adding Google Wave user name in the WiseStamp ‘IM’ tab: