How to include your updating ebay “latest item” in your Email Signature
With WiseStamp email signature you can easily present in your email signature your latest ebay items and your ebay store products.
Your email signature is one of the most cost-efficient Ebay marketing tools you will ever encounter on the internet. Just think of the amount of daily emails you send…why not use them as a super efficient marketing tool and attract buyers to your products, ebay shop or ebay affiliate account using your email signature.
Adding WiseStamp to your Ebay Marketing tools arsenal will make selling on Ebay simple for you!
Follow those steps and start selling on ebay:
- Install WiseStamp email signature (Firefox addon).
- Go to your ebay account or shop
- Go to your Ebay “Items for Sale“ page, and click on the orange “RSS” icon that appears on the bottom left side of your page (on Ebay stores the same orange RSS icon will appear on the bottom right side) and then copy (Ctrl+C) the link of the RSS icon see image:
* Ebay “latest item” rss url has the following url structure – http://shop.ebay.com/username/m.html?_ipg=&_rss=1
You can as well copy this link and replace the red username with your own ebay username
- Open WiseStamp in your browser.
- Select the “RSS” tab and insert (Ctrl+V) the copied link into the “feed url” filed.
- Click on the Apply button.
After the following steps you your latest Ebay items will link and update automatically in your WiseStamp email signature.
Get more ebay selling tips:
- Ebay Marketing Tip- Start Driving Buyers to Your Ebay Shop & Items simply by using your email signature
Ebay Marketing Signature Samples: